Midori Browser is updated to integrate its own search engine, as the main search engine.
The new search engine is called AstianGO, a search engine that respects the privacy of users since it does not sell advertising, it does not store user data, it does not have trackers, it hides the IP address and the best thing is completely open source.
This Midori update brings, in addition to the integration:
- Improvements in the adblocker.
- Improvements in the graphical interface for greater fluidity and speed.
- Improvements in light and dark themes.
- Improvements in the synchronization system (Bookmarks, History, Passwords).
- Privacy has been increased, now the IP is hidden in all searches using AstianGO.
- Now Midori Browser is available from Uptodown